Monday, February 2, 2009

Mommy, I want!

Introducing the Lego Death Star Playset (from the Star Wars collection)! It comes with Lego Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Senator Palpatine, C-3PO, R2-D2... and many more!

There's different compartments like the trash compactor, Leia's detention cell, conference chambers, hangar bay, the emperor's throne room. Isn't that awesome! It's 16 inches tall.

Despite having forgotten many things about my childhood, I know for certain that it consisted watching the Star Wars trilogy in Betamax every weekend and playing with my Legos, scattering them all over the floor and building different odd structures each time!

It's a geekazoid's dream come true.

5 comments:

Jasutin-san said...

hahaha did LEGO pay you to post this?!

Sheila said...

Do you think Jedis are the monks of Star Wars?

Nicole said...

Yes they are monks! It's very zen, their philosophy, don't you think?

Lego did NOT pay me to post this--I was quite moved the moment I saw it!

Hey, whose cherry blossoms are slightly crooked?

Jasutin-san said...

This 26-y/o teacher I work with.. I said her teeth are slightly crooked! Not her cherry blossoms... I wouldn't go for lopsided cherry blossoms... if only they made LEGOs of her I'd play with them all day <3

Jasutin-san said...

BTW I'm sorry, but I'd rather have a Star Trek the Next Generation LEGO playset. Go Picard!!