Wednesday, September 3, 2008

B for Burn-out

I hate the reality that comes with the term Burn out.
Though, I came across an interesting read in ODE , hope it helps anyone who's been feeling all sparked up...

Burn bright, don't burn out

Four ways to recharge your energy while you're changing the world.

When you think of someone standing up to battle the status quo, you probably envision a lonely individual facing insurmountable odds. After all, in films like Norma Rae, Erin Brockovich and To Kill a Mockingbird, the passionate change-maker is usually teetering on the edge of burnout.

Read more


P.S: Ode is one of my favorite on-line magazines. I absolutely love it!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

"Step 2: Make sure your humour, purpose and sense of decency keep you healthy."

We'll be okay no matter what :)
Great read!

Pippo Bengzon said...

Hey cool link! Had no idea there was a magazine devoted to intelligent optimists. Thanks :)

Sheila said...

Yes we will be okay no matter what... :)

Hey Pippo, I'm glad you liked it! I want to put that on my calling card... intelligent optimist. I'll look for some of my favorite articles and send it your way!